Ginseng is a plant characterized by a fleshy root and a single stalk with green oval-shaped leaves. It is a perennial plant that can live for more than a century. Ginseng powder is typically derived from the root of this plant. As a herbal supplement, the extract has long been prized for its reputation of having anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and antioxidant properties. It is also used in the homeopathic treatment of conditions, including depression, stress, low libido, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
|Product Name||Organic Ginseng Powder|
|Botanical Name||Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer|
|Origin of Country||China|
|Color||White to yellow|
|Taste & Odor||Characteristic with original plant flavor|
|Mesh Size||95% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy Metals||Pb<0.5 ppm|
|Pesticide Residue||Confirm with NOP Organic standards|
|TPC||< 50,000 cfu/g|
|Mould & Yeast||<1000 cfu/g|
|Storage||Store in a cool dry area. Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life||3 years when properly stored|
- Panax Ginseng has been known to increase physical and mental endurance, reduce cholesterol, and increase energy.
- Several studies have found that treatment with Ginseng improved the ability to complete detailed tasks, perform mental arithmetic, and improve memory and general ability to cope.
- Chemicals in Ginseng are thought to stimulate the part of the brain known as the hypothalamus to direct the production of hormones that stimulate cell growth.
- It is also believed to promote better blood circulation as well as the number and motility of cells.
- Panax Ginseng has been used to help the digestive system and stimulate the appetite, and some herbalists have used it with some success when treating anorexia.