What is organic black pepper extract powder?
Organic black pepper extract (piperine) is an alkaloid extracted from pepper fruit. High-purity piperine is a light yellow or white crystalline powder in the shape of needles or short rods. Its main ingredients are piperine (C17H19NO3), jasmine (C17H19NO3), piperidine [(CH2)5NH], and piperine (C19H21O3N).
Organic black pepper extract powder is a broad-spectrum anticonvulsant, which has a good antagonism effect on experimental electric convulsions in mice. Convulsive seizures and audiogenic seizures have different degrees of antagonism.
Black pepper extract powder is also effective for certain types of epilepsy. Piperine is more toxic to flies than pyrethrum.
Specification of organic black pepper extract powder
|Product Name||Organic Black Pepper Extract Powder||Latin Name||Piper Nigrum L.|
|Part Used||Seed||Appearance||Yellowish-white to a white fine powder|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life||24 months if sealed and stored properly|
|Sterilization Method||High-temperature, non-irradiated.|
Warm the middle and dispel cold, lower the qi, and eliminate phlegm. Used for stomach cold, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite, epilepsy, and excessive sputum.
1. The main component of black pepper is piperine, which also contains a certain amount of aromatic oil, crude protein, crude fat, and soluble nitrogen, which can remove fishy, degrease and aid digestion.
2. The smell can increase appetite.
3. Warm sex has a good relieving effect on stomach colds and abdominal pain caused by stomach colds, and diarrhea caused by intestinal Chemicals books.
4. It has antiseptic and antibacterial effects and can detoxify fish and shrimp botulism.
5. The spiciness of black pepper is stronger than that of white pepper, and the fragrance is spicy, which removes fishy and enhances the flavor. It is more used for cooking internal organs and seafood dishes.
6. Edible taboos: patients with digestive tract ulcers, cough and hemoptysis, hemorrhoids, throat inflammation, and eye diseases should be cautious.