- About us
- Contact us
Product Name : Organic Kale powder
Brand : ORGANICWAY
Appearance : Light green powder
Drying Method : Spray drying, Freeze drying
Mesh Size : 80-100 mesh
Flavor : Fresh Kale Taste
Specification : 100% organic or conventional
Organic kale cultivation requires the following conditions. Our organic kale is planted in Hebei province, where the climate conditions are very suitable for kale growth.
1. Opulent sunshine.
2. Tastes best after a frost, so plant in early spring or late summer.
3. Sow kale from seed or nursery stock in late summer for a fall harvest or early spring for summer harvest. Sow seeds 1/2 inch deep, allowing 1 foot between plants and 2 feet between rows.
4. Mulch around kale plants with a heavy layer of garden compost. This keeps the soil cool, prevents moisture loss, and provides readily available nutrients to the shallow feeder roots.
Main processing technic: organic fresh kale, cut, clean air bubble wash, slice, dewatering and drying,steam sterilization (Temperature:>95°C Time:2′), powder.
Organic kale powder is with below characteristic.
1. 100% organic
3. Gluten free
4. allergen free
5. 100% pure powder without any additive
6. Fine kale powder
Organic Kale Powder is an perfect superfood with below benefit.
1. Organic kale powder is a rich source of specific antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene.
2. It provides a good source of insoluble dietary fibre to support healthy bowel function. Fibre can also assist with managing healthy cholesterol levels.
3. It also supports a healthy immune system with Vitamin C, and is high in non-haem iron which is essential for energy. Non-haem iron helps to form hemoglobin which transports oxygen to our cells, providing energy.
The quality of the starting material is an essential prerequisite,since it may affect all the subsequent phases. Hence GMPs are applied already from these early steps to guarantee the characteristics of the final product. At this stage,there are a number of measures we employ:
√ supplier inspection and qualification
√ area selection
√ control of:
– harvesting period and harvesting method
– drying conditions
√ botanical identification of the organic kale
√ quarantine of the biomass under monitored conditions
√ microbiological analysis
√ chemical analysis
√ control of contaminants, including:
– heavy metals
Only after all of these controls will the raw material be released for further processing or rejected due to non conformance with our strict requirements.
Our passion is delivering innovative, cost-effective ingredient solutions to keep you ahead of trends. Let’s see what’s possible working together. Whether you operate on a global or local scale, we’ll work to keep you ahead of trends and improve your profitability.
Our product consultant is technically trained on all of our ingredients and they are chock full of ideas on how you can make your product better. Add to that our extraordinary customer service and you will have an ingredient supplier unlike any other. Contact us, let us change the way you think about your ingredient supplier.