We are a manufacturer and supplier that only focuses on providing the best service and solutions for B2B customers, not for individual customers.
Appearance: Light Green Powder
Drying Method: Air Dried, Freeze Dried
Mesh Size: 80-100 mesh
Flavor: Fresh Kale Taste
Specification: 100% Organic Or Conventional
Organic kale powder is processed from fresh kale. We strive to produce the best quality kale powder in the world. The entire production process is 100% organic and traceable.
Organic kale cultivation requires the following conditions. Our organic kale is planted in Hebei province, where the climate conditions are very suitable for kale growth.
1. Opulent sunshine.
2. Tastes best after a frost, so plant in early spring or late summer.
3. Sow kale from seed or nursery stock in late summer for a fall harvest or early spring for summer harvest. Sow seeds 1/2 inch deep, allowing 1 foot between plants and 2 feet between rows.
4. Mulch around kale plants with a heavy layer of garden compost. This keeps the soil cool, prevents moisture loss, and provides readily available nutrients to the shallow feeder roots.
Main processing technic: organic fresh kale, cut, clean air bubble wash, slice, dewatering and drying, steam sterilization (Temperature:>95°C Time:2′), powder.
|PRODUCT NAME||Organic Kale Powder|
|ORIGIN OF PLANT||Brassica oleracea.|
|ORIGIN OF COUNTRY||China|
|PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL/ MICROBIOLOGICAL|
|TASTE & ODOR||Characteristic|
|PARTICLE SIZE||80 mesh|
|PESTICIDE RESIDUE||Complies with NOP & EU organic standard|
|MOULD & YEAST||<100cfu/g|
|STORAGE||Cool, Ventilate & Dry|
|SHELF LIFE||24 Months|
|REMARK||Customized specification also can be achieved|
1. Organic kale powder is a rich source of specific antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene.
2. It provides a good source of insoluble dietary fiber to support healthy bowel function. Fiber can also assist with managing healthy cholesterol levels.
3. It also supports a healthy immune system with Vitamin C and is high in non-haem iron which is essential for energy. Non-haem iron helps to form hemoglobin which transports oxygen to our cells, providing energy.