Maitake is classed as a polypore, a mushroom without the common feature of a singular cap and gills. Instead, it has multiple branching stems with flowery-ruffed caps. The underside of these caps is covered with a thin layer of densely packed pores. The common name is the lotus flower because the shape is like a dance skirt, so the Japanese name it as a dancing mushroom.
Maitake is a precious fungus as food and medicine. Recently it is popular in the American and Japanese market as a kind of excellent health caring food, and its unique nutrition and medical value attract ever wider attention. Maitake polysaccharide has an anticancer and anti-HIV function and can adjust immune and incretion and nutrition metabolizing. Maitake mushroom is also good in curing hepatitis.
Maitake mushrooms are a flavorful and nutritious food group and the good sources of B-Vitamins: Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Niacin. They contain all the essential amino acids. These are perfect powdered materials for formulating the immune system boosting dietary supplements and natural cosmetics.
- Inhibit cancer.
- Slow down aging and promote the gonad function.
- Prevent and treat diabetes.
- Inhibit obesity and regulate blood pressure in a two-way fashion for the treatment of arteriosclerosis and cerebral embolism.
- Prevents atherosclerosis.
- Enhance facial beauty and moisten the skin to postpone the appearance of age pigment.
- Increase appetite, promote growth, build up immunity, and improve memory.
Under 100kg, 3-5Days
Door to door service easy to pick up the goods
Airport to airport service professional clearance broker needed
Over300kg, Around 30 Days
Port to port service professional clearance broker needed