The main function of spirulina powder is to prevent and inhibit the “three highs”, which refers to high blood pressure, high blood fat, and high blood sugar. Now, let us look at the other effects of spirulina powder:
1. It has special effects for patients with gastrointestinal diseases and liver diseases because spirulina powder can improve the body’s gastrointestinal function.
2. Spirulina powder is rich in cellulose which can promote digestion and prevent constipation.
3. Spirulina powder is rich in carotene, which has special effects of nourishing and skincare.
4. Because spirulina powder is very polysaccharide algae, eating spirulina powder can make people feel full, eat less, and achieve the effect of weight loss.
Edible value of spirulina powder:
1. Spirulina powder is rich in protein and vitamins.
2. Spirulina powder is rich in carotene.
3. Spirulina powder contains linolenic acid, which is beneficial to improve human immunity.
4. Spirulina powder has nutrients needed by the human body.