- About us
- Contact us
Product Name : Organic Corn starch
Fineness : ≥99%
Brand : ORGANICWAY
Appearance : White or light yellow power
Whiteness : ≥90%
Taste & Odor : Characteristic
Origin Of Plant : Zea mays Linn. Sp.
Moisture : ≤14%
Protein Content : ≤0.4%
Organic Corn starch is starch that is ground from the white endosperm at the heart of a kernel of Organic corn. Corn starch is a wonderful thickening and stabilizing agent. It can be used in baby foods, medicines, sauces, and other processed food mixes. Cornstarch is the preferred anti-stick agent on medical products and the major source of glucose to humans.
|Product Name||Organic Corn Starch|
|Appearance||White fine powder|
|Odor||Corn starch odor, no foreign odor|
|Ash (%)||≤ 0.15|
|Acidity( Dry basis) °T||≤1.8|
|Fat (%)||≤ 0.15|
|Total Plate Count, cfu/g||N=5, C=2, m=10^4, M=10^5|
|Coliform, cfu/g||N=5, C=2, m=10^2, M=10^3|
|Supplier Shelf Life||T<25°C|
|Multi-layer Bag||PP Bag with PE Inner Liner|
1. Corn starch is used as a thickening agent in liquid-based foods (e.g., soup, sauces, gravies, custard), usually by mixing it with a lower-temperature liquid to form a paste or slurry.
2. Corn starch is usually included as an anti-caking agent in powdered sugar (10X or confectioner's sugar). Baby powder often includes cornstarch among its ingredients.
3. Corn starch when mixed with a fluid can make a non-Newtonian fluid, e.g. adding water makes Oobleck and adding oil makes an Electrorheological fluid.
4. A common substitute is an arrowroot, which replaces cornstarch on a 1:1 ratio.
5. Corn starch added to a batter which coated chicken nuggets increased oil absorption and crispness after the latter stages of frying.
6. Corn starch can be used to manufacture bioplastics.
7. Corn starch is the preferred anti-stick agent on medical products made from natural latex, including condoms, diaphragms and medical gloves.
8. Food producers reduce production costs by adding varying amounts of cornstarch to foods, for example to cheese and yogurt.
9. When roasted in a standard oven it produced dextrin, a chemical compound with uses ranging from adhesive to binder for fireworks.
10. Corn starch is used to supply glucose to humans who have glycogen storage disease (GSD). Without this, they would not thrive (i.e. little, if any, weight gain) and thus die.
Our product consultant is technically trained on all of our ingredients and they are chock full of ideas on how you can make your product better. Add to that our extraordinary customer service and you will have an ingredient supplier unlike any other. Contact us, let us change the way you think about your ingredient supplier.