- About us
- Contact us
Fineness : ≥99%
Brand : ORGANICWAY
Appearance : White or light yellow power
Whiteness : ≥90%
Taste & Odor : Characteristic
Origin Of Plant : Zea mays Linn. Sp.
Moisture : ≤14%
Protein Content : ≤0.4%
Organic corn starch is made by crushing, sieving, precipitating, drying, grinding, etc. the organic corn. Our organic corn farm is located in northeast China, with a suitable climate and fertile soil to ensure corn quality.
Corn starch is a good thickener and emulsifier. It can be used in baby foods, medicines, seasonings, and other processed food mixtures. Corn starch can also be used as a filler and binder in medicine.
Because of its excellent biodegradability, corn starch can also be used to process thermoplastic starch plastics.
We can also provide customized corn starch, such as pre-gelatinized and modified corn starch, according to customer needs.
|PRODUCT NAME||Organic Corn Starch|
|ORIGIN OF PLANT||Zea mays L.|
|ORIGIN OF COUNTRY||China|
|PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL|
|COLOR||White or light yellow|
|TASTE & ODOR||Corn starch odor, no foreign odor|
|PROTEIN(DRY BASIS)||≤ 0.4%|
|SPECKLE||≤ 0.20 /cm2|
|ACIDITY||≤ 1.8 ºT|
|PESTICIDE RESIDUE||Complies with NOP & EU organic standard|
|STORAGE||HR < 60% T < 25°C|
|PACKAGE||25 kg/bag or 1000 kg/bag|
|REMARK||Customized specification also can be achieved|
1. Corn starch is used as a thickening agent in liquid-based foods (e.g., soup, sauces, gravies, custard), usually by mixing it with a lower-temperature liquid to form a paste or slurry.
2. Corn starch is usually included as an anti-caking agent in powdered sugar (10X or confectioner's sugar). Baby powder often includes cornstarch among its ingredients.
3. Corn starch when mixed with a fluid can make a non-Newtonian fluid, e.g. adding water makes Oobleck and adding oil make an Electrorheological fluid.
4. A common substitute is arrowroot, which replaces cornstarch on a 1:1 ratio.
5. Corn starch added to a batter that coated chicken nuggets increased oil absorption and crispness after the latter stages of frying.
6. Corn starch can be used to manufacture bioplastics.
7. Corn starch is the preferred anti-stick agent on medical products made from natural latex, including condoms, diaphragms and medical gloves.
8. Food producers reduce production costs by adding varying amounts of cornstarch to foods, for example to cheese and yogurt.
9. When roasted in a standard oven it produced dextrin, a chemical compound with uses ranging from adhesive to binder for fireworks.
10. Corn starch is used to supply glucose to humans who have glycogen storage disease (GSD). Without this, they would not thrive (i.e. little, if any, weight gain) and thus die.
Our product consultant is technically trained on all of our ingredients and they are chock full of ideas on how you can make your product better. Add to that our extraordinary customer service and you will have an ingredient supplier unlike any other. Contact us, let us change the way you think about your ingredient supplier.