Organic green tea extract powder is extracted from the fresh green tea. Green tea is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation applied when processing Camellia sinensis into oolong tea and black tea.
Green tea has been cultivated for centuries, beginning in China. Today, tea is the most widely-consumed beverage in the world, second only to water. Hundreds of millions of people drink tea, and studies suggest that green tea (Camellia sinensis(L.) O. Ktze.) in particular has many health benefits.
|PRODUCT NAME||Organic Green Tea Extract Powder|
|ORIGIN OF PLANT||Camellia sinensis(L.) O. Ktze.|
|ORIGIN OF COUNTRY||China|
|PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL/ MICROBIOLOGICAL|
|TASTE & ODOR||Characteristic|
|PARTICLE SIZE||100% pass 80mesh|
|TPC (CFU/GM)||≤1,000 cfu/g|
|MOULD & YEAST||≤ 100cfu/g|
|STORAGE||Cool, Ventilate & Dry|
|REMARK||Customized specification also can be achieved|
- Green tea extract can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
- Green tea extract has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
- Green tea extract can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
- Green tea extract will anti-radiation,anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of the cancer cells.
- Green tea extract used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Under 100kg, 3-5Days
Door to door service easy to pick up the goods
Airport to airport service professional clearance broker needed
Over300kg, Around 30 Days
Port to port service professional clearance broker needed