What is organic green tea extract powder?
Organic green tea extract powder is extracted from green tea. We only select the best organic tea as raw materials in extraction. Its origin and health have been strictly confirmed.
Green tea is different from black tea and oolong tea because it is not fermented. Even if all three types of tea come from the same plant, their different preparation methods will affect the nutritional content of each tea.
Because it is not fermented, green tea still retains its polyphenols, and natural antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from free radical compounds that damage healthy cells.
From fresh tea leaves to green tea, only simple processing methods are required, which keep polyphenols (including powerful antioxidants proanthocyanidins and catechins) intact.
Our green tea extract has EU and NOP organic certification, and it has the most recognized identity in the world.
|PRODUCT NAME||Organic Green Tea Extract Powder|
|ORIGIN OF PLANT||Camellia sinensis(L.) O. Ktze.|
|ORIGIN OF COUNTRY||China|
|PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL/ MICROBIOLOGICAL|
|TASTE & ODOR||Characteristic|
|PARTICLE SIZE||100% pass 80mesh|
|TPC (CFU/GM)||≤1,000 cfu/g|
|MOULD & YEAST||≤ 100cfu/g|
|STORAGE||Cool, Ventilate & Dry|
|REMARK||Customized specifications also can be achieved|
- Green tea extract can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, and blood lipids.
- Green tea extract has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
- Green tea extract can enhance immune function and prevention of colds.
- Green tea extract will be anti-radiation, and anti-cancer, inhibiting the increase of cancer cells.
- Green tea extract is used for anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.