The avocado (Persea americana) is a tree native to Central Mexico, commercially valuable and are cultivated in tropical and Mediterranean climates throughout the world. Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (often referred to as ASU) are a natural vegetable extract made from avocado and soybean oils. As a dietary supplement, avocado soybean unsaponifiables have been shown in clinical studies to have beneficial effects on osteoarthritis symptoms.It is cultivated in Guangdong, Hainan, Fujian, Guangxi, Taiwan, Yunnan, Sichuan, as well as other places.
Our innovative technologies and meticulous process enable us to produce a powder with excellent nutritional integrity, retaining optimum levels of vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients.
Spray Dried AvoPure 100% pure avocado powder is produced at Organicway Inc. Spray Dried avocado powder, made from 100% avocados, is a fine, light and pure powder, containing essential vitamins such as Vitamins E, K, B2 and B3. It also contains a high amount of energy, fibre and potassium without any additives. Spray drying has the ability to handle heat sensitive foods, such as the avocado, with maximum retention of their nutritive content.
Avocado has gained a strong reputation as a healthy and deluxe food, however, due to its delicate and unstable nature it is quite difficult to use as an ingredient in further processed products. Once exposed to air it will brown unless chemically preserved. If cooked or heat treated, it can produce off odours and flavours. Spray dried avocado powder is ambient stable and less prone to browning and the production of off flavours in manufactured products.
- Non GMO
- Nutrient Rich
- Brilliant Color
- Excellent Dispersion
- Superior Flowability
Origin Makes The Difference
The quality of the starting material is an essential prerequisite,since it may affect all the subsequent phases. Hence GMPs are applied already from these early steps to guarantee the characteristics of the final product. At this stage,there are a number of measures we employ:
√ supplier inspection and qualification
√ area selection
√ control of:
– harvesting period and harvesting method
– drying conditions
√ botanical identification of the fruit
√ quarantine of the biomass under monitored conditions
√ microbiological analysis
√ chemical analysis
√ control of contaminants, including:
– heavy metals
Only after all of these controls will the raw material be released for further processing or rejected due to non conformance with our strict requirements.
- Avocados are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals as well, including vitamins C, E beta-carotene, and lutein, which are antioxidants. Some cancer studies suggest that lutein helps combat free radicals associated with prostate cancer. Antioxidants prohibit free oxygen radicals in the body from harming healthy cells. Studies indicate that free radicals are involved in the formation of certain cancer cells and that antioxidants can actually help to prevent some cancers. Other nutrients found in avocados and avocado extract include potassium, iron, copper, and vitamin B6.
- Protect liver
- We provide solutions and innovate for almost 20 industry sectors across more than 50 countries.
- All of our ingredients meet strict quality and food safety standards, and surpass industry standards for purity and cleanliness.
- Our food ingredients are certified to applicable organic standards: National Organic Program (NOP) and European Union (EU).
- We use organic certifiers (Ecocert) who meet or exceed IFOAM standards and are accepted worldwide.
- We have a trained in-house sensory panel to ensure consistency and quality.
Our passion is delivering innovative, cost-effective ingredient solutions to keep you ahead of trends. Let’s see what’s possible working together. Whether you operate on a global or local scale, we’ll work to keep you ahead of trends and improve your profitability.