What’s Organic alfalfa grass powder?
Organic Alfalfa grass powder, also known as Organic Medicago powder, Organic Alfalfa Leaf powder, is an amazing nutrient-dense superfood rich in fiber, carotenes, vitamins, chlorophyll, minerals, and essential amino acids. A very popular ingredient in green smoothies, drinks, and green powders. Of particular benefit to sportspeople, anyone trying to lose or maintain weight, also very beneficial for sufferers of inflammation and painful joints.
In the Middle East, alfalfa is known as the “father of all herbs.” Alfalfa is one of the most nutritious plants on earth, its leaves are rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B-12, C, D, E, and K. Alfalfa has also been found to contain all eight essential amino acids. It even contains fluoride which can help prevent tooth decay. Alfalfa is one of the highest fibrous herbs in existence and we are unable to digest its raw leaves. For centuries, Native Americans ground its seeds to be used as flour or boiled its
|Product name||Organic alfalfa grass powder|
|Mesh size||80 Mesh|
|Particle Size||100% through 200 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||10.00% Max|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1. It can help losing weight.
2. It can improve skin health
3. It can lower cholesterol.
4. It can relieve the menopause.
5. It can effectively treat indigestion and loss of appetite.
6. It is contained in crude fiber, can promote large intestine peristalsis, and help move bowels and the excretion of toxins, prevention of constipation, and colon cancer.