Organic pine nuts are the seeds of pine trees. Pine nuts contain fat, protein, carbohydrates, and so on. Pine nut is an important traditional Chinese medicine. It has the effect to nourish the body, moisturize the skin, and prolong life. It also has a high therapeutic value.
Chinese pine nuts are a nutrient-dense healthy snack, with a delicious nutty flavor, dried pine nuts are the ultimate pine nuts, and they are favored by all ages. It’s a high-quality baking material in the kitchen. Our pine nuts are selected from high-quality pine seeds, wildly grow in Northeastern China deep forest, picked after they naturally matured, and then roasted with no additives. These in-shell pine nuts need to be unshelled by hands, enjoy the fun with your friends while you crack them.
|Product Name||Pine nut kernels|
|Main Content||Pine nut|
|Food Additive||No add|
|Feature||Baking at low temperature|
|Storage mode||Cool, dry, sealed|
1. Good for the brain: Pine nuts are rich in phospholipids and unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, which can promote cell development and repair damage, and are good products for children, adolescents, and the elderly.
2. Anti-aging: Pine nuts are rich in vitamin E, which protects cells from free radical damage and maintains many important enzymes in the cell.
3. Nourish the skin: Pine nuts are also rich in linoleic acid and linolenic acid, which can nourish the skin and increase its elasticity of the skin.
4. Prevention of cardiovascular disease: The various unsaturated fatty acids contained in pine nuts can regulate and lower blood lipids, soften blood vessels and prevent and treat atherosclerosis.
5. Runner removal: Pine nuts are rich in fatty oils, palmatine, and volatile oils, which can lubricate the intestines.