St. John’s wort, or Perforate St. John’s wart, Tipton’s Weed, or Klamath weed, is a medication that comes from a flowering plant called Hypericum perforatum. For a long time, it is believed to have medicinal qualities, especially for the treatment of depression. Recent studies appear to conclude more favorably than unfavorably regarding St. John’s Wort’s efficacy in treating depression.
Other uses include heart palpitations, moodiness, and other symptoms of menopause, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
- To prevent and treat depression.
- To effectively adjust disorder and emotional disorder, tension, and depression.
- To restore confidence and improve sleep.
- To resist DNA and RNA viruses and can be applied directly to bird flu, and swine fever.
- Have a stronger inhibitory effect on virus rebuild.