St. John’s wort, or Perforate St. John’s wart, Tipton’s Weed or Klamath weed, is a medication that comes from a flowering plant called Hypericum perforatum. For a long time, it is believed to have medicinal qualities, especially for the treatment of depression. Recent studies appear to conclude more favorably than unfavorably regarding St. John’s Wort’s efficacy in treating depression.
Other uses include heart palpitations, moodiness, and other symptoms of menopause, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
- To prevent and treat depression.
- To effectively adjust disorder and emotional disorder, tension, and depression.
- To restore confidence and improve sleep.
- To resist DNA and RNA virus and can be applied directly to bird flu, swine fever.
- Have a stronger inhibitory effect on virus rebuild.
Under 100kg, 3-5Days
Door to door service easy to pick up the goods
Airport to airport service professional clearance broker needed
Over300kg, Around 30 Days
Port to port service professional clearance broker needed