We are a manufacturer and supplier that only focuses on providing the best service and solutions for B2B customers, not for individual customers.
Appearance: Golden Yellow Liquid
Use Part: Seed
Other Name: Lycium Barbarum
Extract Method: Carbon Dioxide Supercritical Extraction
Organic goji seed oil is a liquid extracted using carbon dioxide supercritical extraction. Lycium barbarum seed is the essence of the medlar. The medlar seed oil extracted from medlar seeds using modern science and technology is the essence of the essence.
Goji seed oil contains a variety of fatty acids, many trace elements, and biologically active ingredients. Goji seed oil contains 68.3% linoleic acid, 19.1% oleic acid, and 3.1% gamma-linolenic acid. Vitamin E 27mg/100g, β-carotene 170mg/100g, phospholipid 0.25%, and contains a variety of trace elements and biologically active substances epidermal growth factor, SOD, etc.
1. Regulating blood lipids, goji seed oil is called “vascular scavenger”, and its unsaturated fatty acid, linolenic acid, and oleic acid content are as high as 85%. It also contains a large number of phospholipids, which can lower plasma cholesterol, reduce cholesterol deposition in blood vessel walls, and prevent blood lipid atherosclerosis.
2. Delaying aging: Lycium barbarum oil contains SOD and added VE, which can eliminate the damage of superoxide free radicals to skin cells, improve the ability of the skin to absorb oxygen, delay skin aging, and have the effect of beauty and beauty.
3. Fades pigmentation. Lycium barbarum seed oil has a significant effect on age spots and chloasma pigmentation.
4. Nourish yin and strengthen yang, wolfberry seed oil can improve the physiological level, improve the function of the human hypothalamus and pituitary gland, and have a major regulatory effect on maintaining normal physiology.
5. To improve eyesight, goji seed oil is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin and has a good therapeutic effect on early glaucoma, cataracts, conjunctivitis, and other eye diseases.