What is organic ginger extract powder?
Organic ginger extract is a fresh rhizome extract of Zingiberaceae, a plant of the genus Zingiberaceae. The main components are gingerene, gingerol, bisabolene, α-curcumene, methylheptenone, etc. The main component of gingerol is ginger oil, which is a yellow oily liquid with a spicy and bitter taste. Gingerol can be decomposed into mixtures of gingerene, gingerone, and ginger terpene ketone.
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, has been used for medicinal purposes in Chinese, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. For example, in China, ginger has been used to help digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, hernias, diarrhea, and heart disease. It has been used as a cooking seasoning for at least 4400 years in its origin, Asia, and ginger grows in fertile tropical moist soil.
Ginger root is widely used as a digestive aid for mild stomach discomfort and is recommended by professional herbalists to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness, pregnancy, etc. It has the effects of invigorating the stomach and resisting gastric ulcers, promoting choleretics, protecting the liver, strengthening the heart, inhibiting platelet aggregation, preventing dizziness, anti-tumor, central inhibition, enhancing immunity, antibacterial, insecticidal, and anti-inflammatory effects, and also has a strong antioxidant capacity. Used as a food additive; used in the preparation of flavors.
|Product name||Organic Ginger Extract Powder|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Packaging||DRUM, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||5% HPLC|
|Appearance||Brown yellow to dark brown|
|Active Ingredient||zingiberol, zingiberene, bisabolene, α-curcumene, linalool, cineole, gingerol, etc.|
|Particle Size||95% Through 80 Mesh|
|Heavy Metals||10ppm max|
|Loss on Drying||5.0% Max|
|Storage||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
1. Ginger extract has the effect of anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2. Ginger extract can decrease platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health;
3. Ginger extract can be inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny;
4. Ginger extract will release nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, and postoperation;
5. Ginger extract can strengthen intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, and treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal diseases.